Friday 23 October 2015

urban decay naked palette dupe!

I am actually obsessed with this dupe! I cannot believe how good this is for the money. if you read my first blog post you will know I am a lover of cheap products and when I found out I could get a urban decay naked palette dupe for £4 I was about to cry happy tears!!

this is the revolution iconic 3 palette, as you can see, it includes 12 colours. A mixture of mattes and shimmers that are absolutely gorgeous! my favourite shade is the white which I use under every eye make up look as a sort of primer to make the colours pop. 


As you can see the palette includes a brush. Now usually with cheap palettes the brushes are bad quality but this one is amazing! It reminds me of my favourite superdrug brush i had ages ago. I have no doubt that this brush will last as long as the palette. 

The one down side to this product is the colours do go a bit powdery and tend to make a mess but for £4 who can complain?


I have greenish grey eyes and this compliments my eyes so well. The shimmery colours are great for more tanned skin whilst the darker ones would suit a paler complexion.
 I am in LOVE!!!!! with this product please please buy yourself a revolution iconic palette they are amazing!! the next time i go to superdrug I will be purchasing all of the iconic palettes!

thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this palette! please check out my blog http://justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette! please check out my blog http://justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete